Lamplitten #1: Gold-Silver Ring

00:37

Out of all the accessories a girl can have my favorite are rings! =D I have an obsession of sorts with them. When ever i see a ring i immediately jump on to try some, and if luckily i get the right size i instantly grab them, emptying my wallet haha =p and sometimes i make my mother buy them for me =D yaaaay!

The ring i am going to show you chicas today is this:






This ring seems golden but for most of the part of it is silver, from the diamante to the base its all silver so i keep it in my silver section of the jewelry box.

And i know i know, this is not a newbie! The style has been in rage for quite some time now, but we all love these! Don't we now? I, for one, certainly do! <3

Me wearing it

I put it on to take the pic

The other day i went to a wedding and wore it with a simple bling dress and bare hands, and everyone loved it! =D
The best part was the price for what it has given me =) It costs only Rs/=60! =D


It's Silver for most of the part! =p
Note: I did take the picture of me wearing it to a party but my camera broke and i couldn't get any pictures out of it and so this post has been lying in drafts for quite sometime, i took these pics from my webcam now so that i can finally publish and share this post. I'll sure be putting better quality one as soon as i get my camera fixed! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies