Little headgear haul! :)

10:36

I have been out shopping recently and split my purchases into categories so that it would be easier for me to write 'em down and share 'em with you! :) So this is part one: headgear haul!
I do not usually wear head scarfs to be honest but recently i find 'em easier to just tuck 'em on and go! So these are my first ever scarf purchases!

All that i bought!

 I bought three scarfs, three bone caps and a pack of scarf pins.

Bright orange scarf 
This is such a bright orange scarf with flower detailing with light color (hope it's visible) on it that it is just beautiful. I love it! And it has got sparkles on it too! :D Total summer fun! This was PKR 100/=



Lovely mint scarf
Another piece that i picked up was this amaaazingg mint color! It is absolutely to die for! It has got the usual lines and sparkles but it was th
e color that i went nuts over! This was again PKR 100/=


3 colored scarf

Third and last scarf i bought was this 3 colored one. It is SO soft that one can't even begin to imagine! I liked how there was black, grey and pink combined in one. And the material is great for summer wear! Works with so many outfits! This cost me PKR 200/=

Accessories to go with

Then comes the accessories to go along. Summer days are lazy and i do not want to make up my hair everyday so i just put on one of these caps (black, white and maroon) and tie 'em on my head then put on a scarf real loose (I do not tie it all the time). This set of pins that you can see in the middle of the picture are called scarf pins so you do not end up putting safety pins on your head =p haha These were only PKR 40/= and bone-caps were PKR 50/= each! 

That is all for now!
Hope you liked it! :) More stuff is coming up! 

See you next time.
A Girl's Fancies x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the mint one :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel so dorky saying this but your blog makes me proud that you are a Pakistani lady doing your thing....:)
    even i jumped on the blogging train few months ago...please check it out...and keep up the good work:)
    Take Care...
    http://asqgenerates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Amna! It means a lot! xD

      Delete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies