Blabbing #1 and AGF Sketchbook!

18:37

Hello my dearies!
I can not believe that it already has been two months that i finally decided to have my own little blog! I am so happy that i did, not only because it us something i always wanted but all that u have learned and all my fears that i have overcomed! The excitement of my very first blog member (thaankyou so much dearie! It means so much!)
And now that i am finally happy how my blog is looking, learning everything from scratch without any one ti help i think i have come a long way! And now it is time that i geared up!
With my university mid-terms just round the corner and all the other buzz i am sorry in advance if am late in any post!
But! That does not mean that we won't be seeing each other!
From now on we will be having a whole series!!! :) yaaay! "Sketchbook Sundays"
Do not forget to follow me on all the Social networking sites! Links in the sidebar! =)
See you next time! Till then keep fancying!
A Girls Fancies xo

(Peek-a-boo!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies