Sketchbook Sundays: Classics

01:46

Hola Chicas!
Guess what we are back with? It's sketchbook time! :D
Today we have Classics with us.
For the first sketch I bring you a classic dress style that women have donned with all the elegance and so in essence celebrates them. Yes ladies, we have earned it!









For the next sketch, here we have this classic eye-ware piece. Do we not all have worn em? The dark-to-light fading specs and the gold-tingy frame. I so love it.





Let me know what do you think? How do you love Classics and what is your favorite piece?


Till next time,
Keep Fancying
A Girls Fancies x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. hey found u on bloghop lovin ur bloh now following http://xteaseflutterpoutx.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can never sketch though.

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies