Sketchbook Sundays: Fragrances

18:59

Hole Chicas!

And today we have Sketchbook Sundays yet again! This time fragrances.
Well I tried to do this on my cell phone and is my fastest one so don't judge. Here fashion is not serious :)

Oh and again extremely sorry but these are only drawings and not copy plus those are not signatures but just names written :).

Here we go:



First up we have Roberto Cavalli perfume! :) (I do not own one though i would definitely love to xD)


And we have one more fragrance (again, I'd love to buy this, have heard so much about it!), it is Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift!
Haha, how did the charms came up LOL =p




Do you own any of these or both? Which ones are on your bucket list of fragrances? Do let me know.


Till next time, keep fancying!

A Girls Fancies x


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh I love the idea of sketches!!!! :D (I just found your blog on the blog hop, and am now following)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good! Love sketchbook posts :)
    Followed you!

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your cute perfume sketches. Wish I could draw like that. And yes, wonderstruck smells divine, and the charms on the bottle are oh so pretty.
    Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies