Liebster Award: Nomination

17:08

Hola Chicas!

It has been a good day today. I aced in my assignments and presentations at the university and I got nominated for the Liebster Award! :D




First and foremost I'd like to thank Wendy England for nominating me! Thank you so much Wendy! You made my day and it means so much! :)

For those that haven't heard of this award before, the Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers, and is a great way for readers to get to know them more. The conditions for accepting the award are:

  • Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
  • They must answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
  • They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they tagged.
  •  They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
  • These lucky bloggers must be told.
  • There are no tag backs.


11 things about me!

  1. I was always more of a tomboy rather than a girlie-girl.
  2. I am a sucker for horses! LOVE them!
  3. I only study if I have a paper/final the day after. Nut I'd read novels and articles and mags daily!
  4. I want to travel the whole world, even the oddest of places.
  5. I love photography.
  6. While girls of my age fantasize their prince charming on a white horse, I fantasize going sword-fighting (and horse is there obviously :D) and killing the enemies! haha
  7. I am more of a country girl, though I love big cities and urban life!
  8. I have a falcon as a pet! And I want horses and cubs!!
  9. I have an adventure streak. I want to do just about everything from sky-diving to scuba-diving, from shooting to rafting.
  10. I hate watching sports on TV! I'd rather play.
  11. I have a secret world and alot of magic potions! ;)
11 answers to Wendy
  1. Why do you love blogging? Writing is a passion for me, and the girl in me had to come out! :P
  2. If you could be a celeb for the day who would it be? Lady Diana!!
  3. Describe yourself in 3 words? Delusional hooligan.
  4. What's your favourite brand and why? Honestly, no single brand is my fave. But if I have to say I'd go with MAC in makeup category.
  5. What is your blog about? It is about growing up and sharing things we learn along the way. Fashion and beauty, that's, well, life! :D
  6. Did you go to Uni? I am a first year university student :)
  7. What is your ideal job role? I am a do-it-all. I'd like to have a business of my own and have a job of providing jobs to others! :)
  8. Get you boyfriend/bestfriend to describe you in 3 words? I do not have a boyfriend. A close friend says: Truthful, Mysterious and Brave.
  9. Favourite Book? The lists won't end! Hm one, Lord Of The Rings!
  10. What is your biggest achievement to date? Waking up everyday to a new dawn, being blessed and having hope for life. Among many others.

(There were only 10)


11 Questions to My Nominess


  1. Name your favorite style guru.
  2. If you could be somewhere else, other than being a blogger, what would it be?
  3. Where do you see your blog in 5 years from now?
  4. What got you into blogging?
  5. The craziest thing you ever did?
  6. Describe your love for fashion in 3 words.
  7. Where do you love to shop the most from?
  8. The celebrity you are crushing these days?
  9. One brand you would like to work for and why?
  10. Your one go-to holiday film/series/music?
  11. Your 'must-read' blogger that you can not skip?


My Nominees


Good Luck Ladies!

A Girls Fancies x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. congrats
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination hun! I will fill this out soon as I have time! Congrats to you too :) Xo, keep in touch!

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies