Sketchbook Sunday: Craziness

00:37

Hola Chicas!
Here I am yet again with another episode of Sketchbook Sundays!!!
Well you can guess from the title today it's all about craziness potraying the past week of craziness!
And how bad of me not to wish you Halloween?! I know!
So, here is a lil post for the week of all treats and scariness and costumes :D
Now that it's up, feels like it's 'Willy Wonka' I made a rather freaking nothing alike sketch of! =p Anywhoo hope you loves like it 'nuf!



How was your Halloween? Who did you dress as? Do tell!
See you in the next post!
Till then, keep fancying! :)
A Girls Fancies x

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I really love your blog! This post (including all you others) are done so beautifully It would mean the world to me if you would ever check out, maybe even follow or comment on my blog! Keep up the good work!
    xoxo-

    http://girlsgoglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Sure, i'll check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sana! You are a seriously talented artist! Have you ever considered drawing something for your blog design? I think it could be beautiful! Found your blog through the bbloggers blog hop and I'm following you now :)

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaank you so much Ellie. It means so much!
      Haven't quite thought of it but yeah i'd sure try something! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey there! Beautiful blog. I found you on the I Love My Friends GFC hop. I am a new follower of yours on GFC. Looking forward to more!

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your drawing style! You're really good! :)

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your drawing technique, it's so simple yet fascinating! Great job :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies