NOTD: Lazy in Pink

16:20

Hello loves, 
It's holidays!!! Wohoo, I have got so many books stashed up, shows and movies all listed to be watched. Oh and partying and dressing up and taking all those pictures and cuddling up in bed early till late hours in the morning, oh no I won't just shut up! =p
So let's rather get going with the post! It's painting the nails time! :D Today I didn't draw anything fancy, it's just a simple splash of nail lacquer in pink colour!

Brand: Avon



Oh and yes, the is no top-coat. I was lazy and thought I gotta change it soon anyhow, so bla whatever =p But for all my up-coming parties better work is coming-up on my nails :)

What and how are you sporting your nail polishes as?

Till next time
Merry Christmas!
Enjoy! =D 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. that's a lovely colour, i've never tried any nail polish from avon.
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! :) And this is the only one that I have tried from the brand!

      Delete
  2. Thx for sending your link on the bbloggers chat! This colour is stunning! I'm following now!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darling, lovely blog here! Wanna follow each other? Let me know through comments... it would be great to keep in touch =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color would really freshen up some dull fall clothes! Nice post and love your randomness!
    thebrunettehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this color !

    Liyana ♥
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this blog is cool pretty xx those colours are really lovely.

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pink nail polish <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color. So practical and bubbly!!

    I stumbled across ur blog and loving it. Just followed it. I'd like to invite u on myy blog. Do follow if u like it. I'd be very happy.. ;)
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies