Outfit-piration: Casual Day In Town.

18:26

Hola Chicas!

And guess who is back again after long exams which never seemed to end! But they did, finally! :D 
I have put together an 'Outfit-piration!' This is a new series that starts RIGHT NOW on my blog! :D 


Outfit-piration: Casual Day In Town.


Monsoon top
monsoon.co.uk


Monsoon coat
monsoon.co.uk


Monsoon slim leg pants
monsoon.co.uk


Accessorize long wallet
accessorize.com


Continuing the colored bottoms trend, I selected this beautiful Plum colored slim pants from Monsoon's website pairing it up with a simple white top. For the love of winters, this brown Monsoon coat wrapped around gives the outfit a classy vibe. 
Picking this long wallet in Plum color from 'Accessorize' (Sister-place of Monsoon). One is all ready to go out and hit the town! 

Note: This post is NOT affiliated or asked by the company to do so. But is in essential love of a fashionista!


Keep Fancying, loves.
see you soon!

A Girls Fancies x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Hi sana :) follow each other?
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you interested in visiting my blog and following it via GFC.
    I would love to do the same for you..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Irfan,
      I'll check your blog out! :)
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Great choices :) they would look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coat! I don't think it would work with my short stature. I have a makeup/beauty blog and would love if you checked it out and followed. XOXO
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'll give it a look for sure! :)

      Delete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies