New Year, New Beginnings.

20:10

Hello loves, greetings to you all. Days pass and we all learn and grow surviving each day, month and year. Just as that 2012 passed by us too and we survived, even the end of the world! Kudos to us!
With this new year I feel optimist. I feel anew. And I hope your do too.

Each year we make resolutions and most of the time w do not end up complying by them. So why not really keep them realistic! For 2013, I have very simple resolutions for my self. And no, they do not include the likeness of making money or loosing weight. though we all somehow desire these things and noting them down as your resolutions may not  be wrong but do we not have these each year? Let us not forget WHY we want  to achieve these. Happiness. Yes. And 'happiness' is exactly what my list of resolutions say!
My motto for this  year is 'Health and Happiness'

Source: Pinterest


Ofcourse health comes first. I do not want to be slim, but  I'd rather want to be healthy. That includes balanced diet, exercises along with other things. What will be the point of anything if, God-forbids, anything happens to us? So, my formula:
"Us being healthy = us being beautiful."

Next comes happiness. Happiness of mind and of heart. I know, I know, what is the difference you say. But there is. I want to include all  the little things that I know I have been missing out and you must have too. Ask yourselves, did you not want to go out on some trip but were not able to? Or maybe you forgot wishing someone on their big day? Maybe you couldn't get pass some fights or bad mood. All thee things matter. We may not know their worth at the moment, but they affect us. That's why this year I have decided to not hold back or say no to try different things that might make me happy and ones I always wanted to do!

Source: Pinterest

Let's just forgive and forget the sour things of the past and have tiny realistic goals. Branch them out and smile, alot! So I say CHEERS for a Happy and Healthy you!

Note: I started to PIN and made a board especially on this and will continue to 'pin' throughout the year. Do give it a look. "Make me smile... hug and inspire."



Lots of love.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you sweets and Welcome! :)
      Sure, I will.

      Delete
  2. Following from the blog hop. I would love it if you would swing by the Nifty Thrifty Family sometime. http://niftythriftyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. I'll be sure to check it out.

      Delete
  3. Great article, may 2013 be a good year for you! :)

    Enter my give-away on Fashiolista to win a €125 voucher

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope it is as good for you too. :) x

      Delete
  4. Lovely post :) hope 2013 is a lucky year for you :)

    -Ciara xo

    ciara-fay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ciara! :) Hope the same for you too! :)

      Delete
  5. Health and Happiness is a great 2013 goal! I've nominated you for a blog award :) Feel free to participate if you'd like! http://happyprettyblog.com/bloggy-award-winning/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring words :) I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies