Haul: Bags, Lipsticks, Jeggings and Random19:52
As promised I am back and that too with a haul! On Saturday I went shopping and I am drooling over everything I bought! So, without further ado, let's see what is sitting pretty to be used in my closet!
I am shivering writing this post out of sheer excitement. And let me tell you, I bought these items in a hurry, only one tiny hour! Yes, that does mean I had to leave behind a fw things I liked but also that another shopping trip is coming up! Haha.
This time round, I got my wallet empty for:
- Lipsticks - Got these two lipsticks from The House of Etude. One is an absolute gorgeous red and other a bright pink!
- Cotton Wipes - Well, these are absolute necessity! Nothing ultra-funky about them but were an absolute bargain! I got the ones by 'Fay' and comes 80 in a pack. Will sure last long!
- Mirror - 'cause it was CUTE! xD
- Jeggings - I have been searching for a good pair of jeggings for some time and finally got my hands on these babies in black!
- Bags - OH. MY. GOD! ( Let me breathe!) I LOVE these bags! As soon as I spotted them I knew I wanted these no matter what! And that too at such a bargain I tell you. I have wanted a quilted bag for long but let's face it they are pricey. This pink-quilted bag just did it for me and I went bonkers just as I saw them hidden behind very many bags, haha. And also, hidden quite well was this cream-green satchel bag. It is truly to die for!
What do you think about my purchases? x