Spreading Love and Peace

14:25

Hello loves,
Wondering where I have been? Well here I am to let you all know! I have three reasons for that: busy, busy and busy. I have been preparing event portfolios, sponsorship letters, staying up late at university, helping organize events... not easy! Oh and did I mention a bit of shopping too? Yeah exciting! xD

On the other note, the city has been rather at a halt. With the kinds situation around, it has been really difficult  to travel. Almost every street has been blocked for protests. Yes. And so this post is all about spreading love. So what if it is not 14th of February today? We shall spread love and peace always!

Few pictures for you to enjoy! In the next post I have a haul lined up! xD

A 100 reasons to love you.


In your arms is my heaven.


Love. Hugs. Kisses. Be Mine.


Remember, for eternity.


How are you celebrating the month of love?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies