Mini Haul

19:04


 Hello there!
A few days back I shopped again ^_^, but only two products am I going to share, rest were gifts!

Undressed Palette - Make Up Academy

The first product purchase was made when I finally gave in to craving for a new basics palette, I have been wanting for ages. This product is almost talked about in every other beauty blog and by beauty gurus too. Also, it is said to be the perfect dupe of  the very famous Naked Palette by Urban Decay. None other than the MakeUp Academy's (MUA) 'Undressed' palette.  I am extremely excited to use it (though it's been sitting on my desk for a week, untouched just to be photographed first!). I bought the palette from Just4girls.pk. This was Rs/=700.
Eyelash Curler - Yilia

I went ahead and bought an eyelash curler too. I have never before owned an eyelash curler but really wanted to try one and so I purchased this drugstore curler. I couldn't wait on this one to be photographed, so I used it a couple of times and I have to say that I absolutely love it! It only cost me Rs/= 90. AND it's pink! xD
It is PINK! :D

Have you bought anything recently?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just come across your lovely blog! I swear by my MUA palettes, so good :) xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies