Secret Swap Presents! ^_^

20:38


Hello loves!
I am super excited to write this post! We all love presents. But when you have absolutely no idea who is giving it to you and what to expect, it's just an adrenaline rush going through the veins to open up the mail as soon as possible and see what little surprises are there in store for you. Same thing happened a few days back with me! I must say that I am absolutely pleased! :D

Let's revise a little and let me tell you the whole story. An infant but very happening bloggers community of Pakistan, Pakistani Beauty Blogger Community, arranged this fun activity that I and many other fellow bloggers took part in. Each and every blogger was assigned another and was to buy them presents. Of-course, there was a time and money that one could spend limit. We filled out forms saying some basic information like our skin color, undertones, brands and products we'd like etc so as to give the other an idea for gift-buying. And after receiving the presents and uploading pictures to our community only could we know who our secret swap friend is. (I am still guessing mine!) More like a secret Santa thing. So kudos to the community (Sara and Sana esp.) for organizing this activity! Wohoo! =)
Now enough of the babbling, let's see what I got! Here are the pictures:








Let's see what my secret swap fellow blogger picked up for me:
  1. Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser
  2. Very Me Smoothie Foundation
  3. Atiqa Odho Blush-On in Pink Pigeon
  4. Lakme 'Iconic' Kajal 
  5. Cotton Tree Body Butter in Cocoa
  6. Etude House White Moist-full First Essence (Sample)
  7. Etude House BB Cream (Sample)
  8. Shiseido Evenese DR Mask II (Sample)
I am super excited to try all of these products. Thank you so much to my secret-swapper*!
*(I will mentin her name and also blog link as soon as I find out who I was assigned to. Watch this space, if you wantto find out too)

UPDATE: Finally all the secret swap partners have been revealed. Thanks to mine, namely, ANILA FARRUKH!
Have you ever had any secret person buying gifts for you? How was your experience?

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sana :-) Im so glad you took part in and liked your presents <3 Soon we are going to reveal swappers name so keep your eyes peeled ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lied everything you got :) and thank you for taking party and I hope you had fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really a fun activity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The iconic liner looks lovely! You got some great things x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks sweets it was fun playing this activity as now names are revealed so i am the 1 who sent you all these gifts from Anila faruk beauty blog:)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anila, for all the beautiful presents. :) It was really fun.

      Delete
  7. that sounds like a lot of fun!:) You have a nice blog here, would you like it if we followed each other? :) xx
    http://sairasbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow u got a lovely stuff <3


    much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey i nominated you for liebester award :)

    http://beautyintensify.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebester-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies