And The Sun Is Shining

20:54


Hello there!
As you can tell by the title of this post, I am quite happy. Yes, the winters are finally a good-bye (it was, for us, long gone but hooray there's sun shining in the west too, haha!) Today though, I am happy because of these little babies I received!  
My mother's aunt is in town and she brought me some presents! It was extremely sweet of her to do so. I just can't wait to start using them, b obviously had to take pictures as I wanted to share them with you all! =)
Needless to say, I have been jumping around in excitement to try them. So, without further ado, let's see what I got!

Green and Gold Pashmina
The Body Shop Hand Cream Set
The Body Shop Nutriganics Skin Essentials Set
Lord Taylor Deluxe Nail Polish Collection



Yes, I am over the moon! Thank you auntie!

What do you think of my presents?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The shades of the nail polishes look lovely! Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lady!

    The pashmina is lovely! And the nail polishes :O LOVE

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies