Cotton Tree Body Butter in Cocoa

22:47



Hello there!
Sometimes we forget taking care of our skin. Not our face, that's where we have stashes of make-up and skin care products. But our body is often neglected. To nourish and exfoliate our skin is important for 'that' glow we all want. Body butters are just amazing for that reason. They make your skin go soft and smooth. Like of when you were a kid! And honestly, who doesn't want that?! 
So, today let's talk about such product! 
I got this as a gift in my secret swap hosted by the Pakistani Beauty Bloggers Community. I have been using it since! And needless to say, I am loving it! 



Comes with a cap! Always a good thing.
Goodness in a jar.
Texture and Consistency - to die for!
(excuse my fingers, Lord knows why they look dirty :/)

The product says: Cotton Tree Body Butter with Cocoa moisturizes and hydrates, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
And I have to say, it truly does what it says! My skin feels so soft and smooth. The products glides on well and skin absorbs it nicely and quickly leaving behind no residue(!) but a very sweet 'chocolate-y' smell. I keep on going back and smelling the product. There is an instant difference that I can feel on my skin. The staying power is long and good enough for me. 
All in all I have to say that it is a great product. I do not know the pricing for it, as I mentioned it was a swap product. But I think it is a 'drugstore' version of The Body Shop Body Butters. And yes, those are on my wishlist now! ;)

Have you ever tried body butters? Which one is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your website is very helpful.

    Many thanks for sharing!

    My website ... http://yips.idevcloud.com/oasite/wiki/index.php?title=User:AlissaLSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous style, adoring your blog!
    check out our new blog – behind the scenes at our fashion agency!

    lots of love from La-La Land
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You commented on my blog a couple days ago asking to swap buttons, I would love to, just comment back on my blog button swap page when you have done and I will return the favour :) xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey loved it that you liked the products i choosed and yeh i am so in love with this drugstore brand and i myself using it from past 1 year now switched to victoria secret.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for including this product and introducing me to it! :)x

      Delete
  5. Omg i love this body butter, they are so cheap and good, bought mine at Perfect-Body (http://perfect-body.dk/Body-butter-cotton-tree), they are so good and cheap

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies