House of Etude Aqua Rouge in T051

14:35

Swatched

Hello there! 
It's product review mania! Today I am going to talk about another lip product that I shared in a haul a while ago. It is from the House of Etude's Aqua Rouge Collection. The shade in question today is T051
T051 is a vibrant and on a more 'shocking' side of Pink color. Absolutely gorgeous to look at. And yes, I accept maybe a little scary for some! 
Though I did talk about the formula and wear-ability in another post that I already did of another shade, I found the product to be a little different. Yes, this is strange. Both shades are from the same collection but are different in feel. 
T051 is more on the creamier side and does not dry out my lips. I do not need to add a lip-balm under the lipstick. This also means that I do have to touch it up a bit and definitely be very careful that it doesn't bleed.
And if this color is too much for some of you, the product has another use to it! I used it as a blush! Oh yes, I did. And I have to say, it was such a good color giving my cheeks such a lovely sweep. Take very tiny amount on your finger if you are too scared to put it directly and give it a thorough blend, and voila there you have it! If you are a bit unsure still, pat a bit of your powder over for a natural-glow.
A two-in-one product! Plus, it'll make an amazing travel item for your everyday outings. For the spring, I think the color will do wonders giving you that ooze of color on your face (as generally, one goes for lighter eye).

Let me know what do you think?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey nice blog!
    I'm your new follower, please check out my blog and follow if you want :)

    http://mybeautyblogxo.blogspot.com.au/
    xo Nazish

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies