Review: New Lakme Eyeconic Kajal

16:00




Hello there!

The product in remand today is Lakme Eyeconic Kajal. This was one of the products that I received in my Secret Swap Presents. I was especially excited to use this product as I have never tried any product from this brand before. 
The product sounded very promising as it claims to be 10-hour wear longevity. Also, the products claims to be smudge-proof, waterproof and dermatologically tested. The packaging of the product is quite standard. It also comes with "How-To-Use", "How-To-Remove', and "Tips" and at back of the packaging, that's always a handy!
Now coming on the product itself, and how I found it to be. The product comes in a pencil form, which pops-out when you rotate. It is always a good thing as the product doesn't damage or transfer onto anything in your makeup bag. I find the product is very well pigmented and draws the line effectively however it does smudge. Or maybe my eyelids are too oily? It smudges on my waterline, and disappears from my tight-line! I have to constantly touch it up. So that means the 10-hr stay isn't really true! Coming on to the claim that it is waterproof, do not be fooled, it is not! I can rub it all out from my finger! It also might be a bit drying for some of your tastes.
All in all, if asked, I will not buy this again and continue looking out for better options in the market. The product doesn't really deliver what it says it will. But if you want something very economical, you may try it. It is priced at MRP 199/= 

Swatched

Have any of you ever tried this or any other product from the brand? 
What is your favorite Kajal?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've not heard of this brand before.. but it looks like a killer eyeliner! I love it xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks really pigmented! shame about the staying power x
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pigmentation of the kajal! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an honest review, sorry it didnt work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swatch looks great! I wish it was smudge resistant too! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!! I have NOMINATED you for the Liebster Award in my Blog! Hope you enjoy the questions. Following you and hope you return the sweet gesture ;) Cheers! http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know kajal but never try. nice review!

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't tried it my favorite kajal is from Mikyaji's.
    http://glittersmitter5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies