Haul: TRESemme, Nivea, Boots and Rimmel

23:03


Hello there!
Back again with a haul! As I have mentioned in earlier post that I am re-doing my room, I went to pick up a few things from a local store for decoration of sorts. And while in store how could I have resist indulging in a few pleasures? But I have to say I did resist to buy a few things, which I'll grab the next time around. ;)
For this trip I fed the shopping 'pretty' monster with:

  1. TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner in Healthy Volume.
  2. Nivea Fitness Fresh Body Wash (although bought for my brother, I do  intend to use it).
  3. Boots Mediterranean Mint and Sugar Body Scrub.
  4. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent.
  5. Wooden Hanger Set - 2.
  6. Twix Miniature Pack - I need to munch on something!

All of these products were bought from Imtiaz Super Store located in Nazimabad.

What have you been indulging this summer?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely haul. The mint & melon sugar scrub sounds perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic haul! I quite like Tresemme! I've been using their platinum range lately, it's superb!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey please follow my blog http://glamgurru.blogspot.com/ and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I love the TRESemme hair products, they do wonders for my hair and there is such a big selection! haha and Twix are my favourite! I wish I wasn't on a diet and then I would eat them all the time :D so yummy :D x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots Mediterranean Mint and Sugar Body Scrub ke price bthaye plz?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies