Edited by me.
Happy New Year everyone! It has surely been way too long since I wrote anything here. I wouldn't even get into the reasoning but I do apologize. I am not generally someone who makes resolutions or stick to however little they may be (mostly I make one up when asked, eh). But this year I have a few things that I want to get a hang of. Some of them are beauty related of course, so here goes:
- Have a routine: I am someone who has never really gotten around to a routine. I do things for a few days before procrastination would kick in. I really want to develop a good skincare routine especially which brings us to...
- Try a range of skincare products: This is a neglected area of my being. I don't do much when it comes to try a range of products which will help me achieve a pulpy glowy skin.
- Drink more water: I am guilty of second to none water intake! I have to increase it to at-least 8 glasses a day. I stand at one at the moment, excuse.
- Wear more makeup: Yes, I don't. I wear makeup on occasions and my style has been nude face for too long. I think it is time I tried wearing more shades and went a little bolder with my choices.
- Invest: I want to invest in good pieces of makeup and tools. Long-lasting and staple products to add in my stash.
These will be a few things I'll be keeping a check on this year, well at-least I hope to. Let me know what are yours!
, by Sana Shahid