New Year 2014 Beauty Resolutions

22:41

Image:Source: Google.
Edited by me.

Happy New Year everyone! It has surely been way too long since I wrote anything here. I wouldn't even get into the reasoning but I do apologize. I am not generally someone who makes resolutions or stick to however little they may be (mostly I make one up when asked, eh). But this year I have a few things that I want to get a hang of. Some of them are beauty related of course, so here goes:
  1. Have a routine: I am someone who has never really gotten around to a routine. I do things for a few days before procrastination would kick in. I really want to develop a good skincare routine especially which brings us to...
  2. Try a range of skincare products: This is a neglected area of my being. I don't do much when it comes to try a range of products which will help me achieve a pulpy glowy skin.
  3. Drink more water: I am guilty of second to none water intake! I have to increase it to at-least 8 glasses a day. I stand at one at the moment, excuse.
  4. Wear more makeup: Yes, I don't. I wear makeup on occasions and my style has been nude face for too long. I think it is time I tried wearing more shades and went a little bolder with my choices.
  5. Invest: I want to invest in good pieces of makeup and tools. Long-lasting and staple products to add in my stash.
These will be a few things I'll be keeping a check on this year, well at-least I hope to. Let me know what are yours!


 photo signature_zpsf767e92f.png

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. My best suggestion for a skincare routine is to keep it to the minimum. If you try and incorporate too many items, you'll get lazy and not stick with them. The items that stick for me are face wash, eye cream, acne treatment, and moisturizer. Things like serums, scrubs, and face masks tend to be more hit or miss for me.

    Good luck with all of your goals for this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I tried developing one last year, it became too hectic for me. It was just product after product and I felt like I'd rub my face off. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll start with the minimum. Thank you =)

      Delete
  2. Wear more makeup! That's an awesome resolution :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know it's sounds a little bit silly to write it in 'resolution' list but I definitely need it. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. loved ur resolutions :) I also need to increase my water intake ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha every year I tell myself I'll drink more water, and every year I fail miserably! Good luck with your resolutions lovely! Hopefully you'll have more luck than me! xx

    Sarah | Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same has been the problem with me and I have to say I have been failing. Thank you still =) xx

      Delete
  5. I barely drank water before- but in the last couple of months I started to drink 1.5 liters a day. I force myself. I keep glasses everywhere with a water bottle. And I swear, my skin has livened up. I can actually see it look fresh. That's probably the best resolution you can have! Good luck with it all!

    xx

    www.fatimasalim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have been following your resolutions honey.
    Lovely blog you have got here :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies