What's On My Face: The Summer Edit

03:40


Hello everyone! Today's post is an inspired one. If you have been following me for quite some time you will know how much I am fond of Lily Pebbles. I am sure you know and have heard of her but for some reason if you have been living under the rocks then let me tell you she is one of my absolute favorite bloggers and also has a You Tube channel of her own, check her blog here.

Coming to the point, Lily use to do these 'What's On My Face' posts where she shared what makeup she was wearing for the day. I loved to read them (I miss those so terribly much!) and thought why don't I share what products have I been slapping.

I realize that in the western part of the world the sweater weather has already begun, but for us here below the equator it's still summer churning verrrry slowly like a caterpillar.

So here is the whole edit for all these months by. It's not something that I wore for a day only or either is it something I wear each day. Some days I change a few things here and there, add or subtract a few or just do not wear makeup at all. Down below is the categorical closer look of the products used:

For Face
For Eyes
For Lips
The products breakdown: 
Face: House of Etude Face Powder in Beige 02, Atiqa Odho Blush in Pink Pigeon.
Eyes: Preferred 12 color Eyeshadow Palette, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Mac Gel Eyeliner, Eyelash Curler, Brow Pencil (Brown).
Lips: Karaja Matte Lipstick in 60, Xueyinji Amino Acids Lipgloss in Orange. (Here a post I did on this combination a while ago, if you are interested).

Have you tried any of these products?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies