EMPTIES 02

16:20

Empties 02 Products

Writing empties post has to be one of the greatest thing a blogger does. Especially beauty bloggers. To use up every last drop of the product tends to happen sometimes as we generally tend to stock up or move to the next. So hitting pans and emptying bottles are accomplishments.
These past dull, hectic, non-make-upy months meant less product usage. And more shopping meant shopping around different products more. So, these empties are only a few. But oh well. Empties 02 includes:

Dove Go-Fresh Cool Essentials Cucumber and Green-Tea Scent:
A very well used product obviously has to be a deodorant. And so it is. As the names says this one is a 'cooling' kind of a deodorant. The green-tea and cucumber makes fresh and energizing to an extent. I absolutely loved the smell. This one is antiperspirant and according to the company has the staying power of up-to 48-hours, which honestly never tested. (Can't live without for a day!) Will I buy this again? Heck yes.

Sunsilk Co-Creations Stunning Black Shine Shampoo by Jamal Hammadi:
Sunsilk products work great for my hair. And for my already silky strands, this black shine was just an added compliment. The Amla-Pearl Complex formula used makes hair so soft and shiny that will make you drool, no kidding. Though these days I need something for damaged and 'I-don't-really-know-what-happened-to-my-hair' but on a later date this one is definitely making on the bill.

Saeed Ghani's Nature Sandal Face-Pack:
Well the detail review of this products has been sitting in my drafts for months now. I have no idea why I never got around to publishing it. This is a 'blob' of Sandal (like a paste in hard disk form) and you use it with rose-water. It acts like a sunblock, removes premature wrinkles and aging lines, gives you fair complexion and ohmyGod what not. BUYING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN.

B.O.B Mascara Waterproof Formula:
I guess this is the first mascara I bought from my own money. I have honestly never heard of this brand, never from other and never different products. One fine day this one local shop-keeper recommended it to me and I bought it. It had all the right words, waterproof, long-lasting, easy-to-do, curling. What else does a girl need? I have to mention though, that it did clump my lashes which was a bummer. Also, for an impatient like me it dried a little too late. But I still use this. YES I KNOW IT"S EMPTY. I use an empty mascara! Will I buy this again? I want to try others out.

Karaja Lipstick Matte Shade 61:
I have already raved about this lipstick and mentioned it in few posts earlier. So I am not gonna start again. Its been loved. Definitely hunting it down.

Hope you enjoyed reading and got some product inspiration yourself. I have tried to remember to write down all the points about the products used. If you would like more in-depth post regarding any of the above mentioned products just let me know!

What have you been using up? Do share your empties down below! 
 photo signature_zpsf767e92f.png

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hey lady, I saw you comment on sweet electric and decided to give your blog a peek. I think you are on the right track. Remember the hardest thing about blogging and gaining a following is persistence and showing up. Keeping going and always keep trying to improve your craft and you are on the right track. - Morgan coalescentkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan, Thank you so very much for the lovely comment. You just made my day! It means a lot to me. I know that has been a problem and I am definitely working on it. No more procrastination and excuses. Thank you for the encouragement. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love your short reviews on these products. I only know Dove product others are stranger to me. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these products seems good, saeed ghani have great products, loving them so far :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post,I have karaja lipsticks,very intense colour,I also have BOB mascara,SA pushed me too much to buy that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree with you more. No other series makes me feel like I've conquered the world or feel like a superhero (or a mythical unicorn with amazing swishy mane + tail). I like to blame it on the magpie tendencies all beauty bloggers have. You see or hear of something new that promises to be your next HG and you just ditch the product you're currently using.

    The struggle to finish every last drop is real.

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big fan of saeed ghani's as I am more into "all pure" stuff. Have been using their under eye balm for some time and that thing is a total knockout !!
    www.lostinmydreamland.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies