Beauty | Review: Sleek Blush In Flamingo

14:49

Sleek MakeUp blush in Flamingo
Shade: Flamingo (Normal light without use of camera flash).
Shade: Flamingo
Ingredients & Usage up-to.


Without tampering under normal light. 
Swatch. (Under normal light without the use of flash)

Sleek Makeup Blush in Flamingo is a highly enriched and vibrant pink shade from an exceptionally well known brand for any make-up lover which, in my opinion, needs no introduction. This review has been a long time coming and I just saw this in my long stash of drafts and decided to resurrect it from the dead. So, without further ado, here we go:

Flamingo, as the name suggests, is a bright pink colored blush with high pigmentation and thus only requires the tiniest amount of product on the brush. Blushes, in my opinion, should always be built from less to more to the amount you would want. I absolutely love the staying power and definitely each out for this product for when I want a subtle yet highly visible blush look. Given that I am not much of a dark eye person this goes extremely well paired with natural eyes. Even though at first glance the color seems a bit intimidating, it really is blendable so that I don't end up looking like a circus clown.

The thing about Sleek Makeup that I enjoy the most is the packaging. Seems high-end, is really sturdy and matte black which is all win but to sweeten the whole thing is the big bad mirror attached to the product, so travel friendly. It is safe to say I always keep it in my bag. With that, what's not to love?

I hope reading this you'll get going to your beauty stash, take this cult product of yesteryear out and enjoy it again. Sounds like I am advertising, haha, but I just really like it.

What were your other cult blushes over the years and did you enjoy this one? Let me know! 
 photo signature_zpsf767e92f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies