BEAUTY | HAUL: REAL TECHNIQUES, OLAY, FIRST AID

16:53


Haul: Real Techniques, Olay, First-Aid Beauty

This has to be the most exciting of my beauty hauls yet! I have tried to limit using this word throughout the post to limit down the agony I may incur by letting you know just how excited... I have finally entered the spare no limits, but it' category. I feel like I was seriously lacking in the traditional blogger department by not getting on the bandwagon with some of these products. So, I bit the nail on this front. 

I ordered these three products after much thought through a Facebook page by the name of Zensky (I plan on doing a full service and procedure review soon!). Without much further ado, here is the beauty product haul, listed:

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Real Technique's Expert's Face Brush ($9.00):
We have all lived the hype around these beauties created by the very famous Sam and Nic Chapman. I have been putting these in-cart and out for a long time but finally bought them. I was looking for a good over-all brush but mostly for foundation. Nothing too expensive but nothing too cheap that would not hold true to the test of time and water! I have yet to try it but oh my! The brush is super soft and just brushing it on my bare face without any foundation made it feel so good. Really excited.

Olay Pro X Anti-Aging

Olay Pro X ($29.99):
This is the one product I have skeptical about for quite some time. I have never tried any sort of machines on my face before and did not want to bite the bullet buying a Clarisonic just yet. Olay Pro X is said to do almost the same things and give similar results too with just a faction of a price and thus this landed on my doorstep the other day. I am really hoping this does not break me out. Do say a prayer!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (1.0 oz - $6.50):
Lastly, I ordered the Ultra Repair Cream for my ever drying skin condition. It is under-moisturized to say the least and I really do not look that great with dry-patches all over. This was a no-brainer, really.

Individual reviews on all three to go up as soon as I put them to good test.

Oh and also, if you noticed I have a new and better interface! Hope you all like it, do let me know in the comments section.

What are your must have beauty products?
*The links are NOT affiliate.*
 photo signature_zpsf767e92f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies