BEAUTY | Review: Pond's White Beauty BB+

14:42

*Pond's White Beauty BB+

Remember the time when Asian phenomena BB Creams had just become the rage in the beauty industry and every company jumped on the bandwagon and introduced their own versions? Well, today I review one of those because a) They replaced foundation b) Summer heat is upon us c) I love it! Pond's is a brand more known for its skincare range in this part of the world, so one naturally doesn't think of them when it comes to makeup or foundations. 

Pond's White Beauty range was one of the companies who released their take on the BB creams, called the White Beauty BB+. Being only one of few locally available ones, this definitely still is my preferred option out of the whole lot. This particular tube was a gift to me. 

Of a total 18 grams of product in a single tube, I find it to be extremely economical on the pocket and given you only need the tiniest amount the tube itself lasted me more than a year! It is a All-in-One BB cream with SPF 30+ and GenWhite cover formula. 

The product applies really well and blends in seamlessly. For my ever changing skin type, I found it worked extremely well with a little bit of powder on oily skin days it held on to my complete 8 hour work days. the BB cream is extremely light-weight on the skin, the way one is supposed to feel and the color matches me well too. This may be tricky for some as these do not come in a variety of shades on the spectrum. 

I prefer BB creams over foundations for the sole reason of them being an easy product. Whereas, this does not necessarily cover all the skin problems or correct huge under eye-circles, it works for the day. Not a miracle product which one might think to be a holy grail for skin but for what its worth and does, I say in this absolute heat which is about to hit us, Pond's White Beauty BB+ is the product I will be reaching for. Now, I need to go shopping to stock on it.

*This product was a beauty swap gift, but all opinions are 100% my own and not influenced in any way. For more information read disclaimer!


Have you tried this BB cream? What are the ones you swear by?

 photo signature_zpsf767e92f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies