LifeStyle | OwlPost - Monthly Book Subscription Box

07:39


This is such a delight for me to write this post down and I am grinning widely. Monthly subscription boxes are not a new thing at all and have been a rage for past couple of years in especially the beauty world. But here in this part of the world, such services have not been introduced. So, to my absolute excitement when I came across this new service launching, to say I was over the moon would be an understatement. But this is not your average beauty box BUT this subscription box is for the geeks. Yes! Finally, the book-heaven is raining down on us.


OwlPost is a monthly subscription box service for all the book lovers and geeks that recently launched with delivering its first box in March 2016. They carefully select only newly released highly-anticipated great Young-Adult reads which minimizes the chances of subscribers already having those books. Very much like OwlCrate, OwlPost is more of a local version. They deliver the boxes by 15th of every month and do offer Cash on Delivery.
OwlPost Subscription Box - Inside
Seal of OwlPost

Cheeky Community Engagement at #OwlPost

OwlPost has done a great job in packaging. The box comes nicely lined with white butter paper with the products secured inside. To my delight they had their own monogram stamped the old letter way, I love that bit and have proudly saved it. 

Contents Card


The Goodies Inside
The Featured Book this month - He Will Be My Ruin by K. A. Tucker

What this box contains

 photo signature_zpsf767e92f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANK YOU so much for reading, means a-lot! Please follow to support.
Looking forward to reading your comments! Feel free to ask me anything at all. I reply when I can. ^__^

About me

A Girls's Fancies is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Written and edited by otherwise quite girl named Sana. Here you will find reviews, swatches, hauls, wishlists, trend files, how-to's and everything you need to get your week sorted.

CONTACT

Got a question, query or just want someone to chitchat with? Please email at dazzlinsana@gmail.com and we'll get back a soon as possible or better still, subscribe...

INSTAGRAM @agirlsfancies